Home » Other » Training & Certification » Is it worth getting Oracle certified?
Is it worth getting Oracle certified? [message #684600] Mon, 05 July 2021 04:15 Go to next message
Oracle Cert Expert
Frankly speaking, I am a beginner and want to be an oracle certified professional. To do this what should I do? Someone told me to earn the credentials of Oracle certification. He further explained that oracle certification will boost up your skills and knowledge which help to develop a strong foundation for supporting Oracle products. Being an oracle certified can I get a lot of opportunities to get a job as an oracle certified professional with higher salaries? Can I be recognized as Oracle certified professional?? Detail answer, please.

Thanks
Re: Is it worth getting Oracle certified? [message #684601 is a reply to message #684600] Mon, 05 July 2021 06:22 Go to previous message
John Watson
Quote:
To do this what should I do?
https://education.oracle.com/oracle-database-administration-2019-certified-professional/trackp_DB19COCP

Quote:
can I get a lot of opportunities to get a job as an oracle certified professional with higher salaries
Possibly. But your approach to work, your problem solving skills, and your business ethics will be as important.

Quote:
Can I be recognized as Oracle certified professional??
Once you have passed the exam's, yes.

--
John Watson
Oracle Certified Master DBA
Previous Topic: Examine the Query
Next Topic: Study guide
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:52:21 CDT 2024